Increasing fast pace of change requires a culture where everyone is a change leader
Everyone in the workplace is working in times of intense technological innovation and dealing with ongoing rapid change and disruptions. The key is how to inspire and engage everyone to be ‘leaders of change’ and to dynamically increase innovation, collaboration and success for everyone in the company and for the business overall. This keynote focuses on how each individual can harness their own inner abilities to lead change and personal leadership in a positive and proactive way. This keynote is based on Cheryl’s book “The Art of Change Leadership” (Wiley 2015)
Attendees will leave this session with:
- Further insight into how is fast change is impacting the speed of work and how we as leaders need to build adaptability to the new reality
- A shifted perspective on how we as individuals can harness positive stress and leverage time in an increasingly fast-paced work environment
- A clear understanding of how each generation views change, deals with change and strategies to improve change responses and actions
- The change cycle and how to use this model to lead change for self and for others
- Insight into their own personal change behaviors and tools to leverage their individual ability to adapt more quickly to ongoing change with a positive approach
- Tools to lead change with multiple perspectives including emotional intelligence, generation intelligence and energetic intelligence
- A change leadership ‘next map’ that will outline your next steps to creating the future that you want to create
Cheryl Cran was our keynote speaker for our leadership meeting and her keynote titled: Framing Our Future - Leading the Change To Get There was a hit- her message and her delivery was a perfect fit for our group.
Cheryl’s research on the future of work and the changes that leaders need to make to get there was timely and relevant for our group. Her research along with dynamic delivery created tremendous value for our discerning group of leaders.
Our group also eagerly joined in on the texting of questions and the polling that Cheryl included in her keynote. Inspiration along with actionable ideas were just a few of the takeaways of Cheryl’s keynote.
Our leadership event was a huge success and we include Cheryl’s keynote as a highlight of the overall success.”