Increasing fast pace of change requires a culture where everyone is a change leader
Everyone in the workplace is working in times of intense technological innovation and dealing with ongoing rapid change and disruptions.
The key is how to inspire and engage everyone to be ‘leaders of change’ and to dynamically increase innovation, collaboration and success for everyone in the company and for the business overall.
This keynote focuses on how each individual can harness their own inner abilities to lead change and personal leadership in a positive and proactive way.
This keynote is based on Cheryl’s new book “The Art of Change Leadership” (Wiley 2015)
Attendees will leave this session with:
- Further insight into how is fast change is impacting the speed of work and how we as leaders need to build adaptability to the new reality
- A shifted perspective on how we as individuals can harness positive stress and leverage time in an increasingly fast-paced work environment
- A clear understanding of how each generation views change, deals with change and strategies to improve change responses and actions
- The change cycle and how to use this model to lead change for self and for others
- Insight into their own personal change behaviors and tools to leverage their individual ability to adapt more quickly to ongoing change with a positive approach
- Tools to lead change with multiple perspectives including emotional intelligence, generation intelligence and energetic intelligence
- A change leadership ‘next map’ that will outline your next steps to creating the future that you want to create
Cheryl Cran is not Sheryl Crow but she is a rock star none the less! We had Cheryl as our closing keynote speaker for a series of programs for our leadership teams. Cheryl worked with us on over a dozen events where she delivered to about 6000 leaders on future ready teams. Her ability to weave in the messages of the other presenters, her ability to engage the groups with humor, fun, authenticity and provocative thought was quite simply amazing and EXACTLY what we needed as a close to our events.”