Trends, case studies, and creative ideas on recruiting and retaining talent
Fortune 500 CEO’s surveyed state that even with the age of robotics they are planning to continue to seek and hire talented people well into 2020 and beyond. The competition for attracting top talent is increasing, and as quickly as people are being hired and trained other industries are approaching and poaching talent. In addition the increase in freelance and entrepreneur opportunities for millennials is making the talent search even more challenging.
What can companies do? What do leaders need to do to win the war for talent?
In this keynote, you will learn how to map out a strategy and plan on how to attract top talent and how to retain them for longer than average time frames.
Attendees will leave this session with:
- The latest research for your industry on future trends regarding attracting and retaining top talent
- Insights into current reality of finding and keeping good people the stats and the best practices
- Innovative ideas on finding the right people that are suited for your industry
- Creative ideas and examples from global companies winning the war for talent
- The top ten ‘attractors’ of what top talent want when looking to work for a company
- How to be a company that ‘attracts’ talent, including having transformational leaders and creating a culture that focuses on shared leadership
- The number one reason people leave an employer and how to fix it
- A greater understanding of why investing in recruiting alone is a no-win approach
- Creative solutions that you can put into place right away to increase your wins in attracting and keeping top talent
Cheryl Cran was our keynote speaker for our leadership meeting and her keynote titled: Framing Our Future - Leading the Change To Get There was a hit- her message and her delivery was a perfect fit for our group.
Cheryl’s research on the future of work and the changes that leaders need to make to get there was timely and relevant for our group. Her research along with dynamic delivery created tremendous value for our discerning group of leaders.
Our group also eagerly joined in on the texting of questions and the polling that Cheryl included in her keynote. Inspiration along with actionable ideas were just a few of the takeaways of Cheryl’s keynote.
Our leadership event was a huge success and we include Cheryl’s keynote as a highlight of the overall success.”