Trends, case studies, and creative ideas on recruiting and retaining talent
Fortune 500 CEO’s surveyed state that even with the age of robotics they are planning to continue to seek and hire talented people well into 2020 and beyond. The competition for attracting top talent is increasing, and as quickly as people are being hired and trained other industries are approaching and poaching talent. In addition the increase in freelance and entrepreneur opportunities for millennials is making the talent search even more challenging.
What can companies do? What do leaders need to do to win the war for talent?
In this keynote, you will learn how to map out a strategy and plan on how to attract top talent and how to retain them for longer than average time frames.
Attendees will leave this session with:
- The latest research for your industry on future trends regarding attracting and retaining top talent
- Insights into current reality of finding and keeping good people the stats and the best practices
- Innovative ideas on finding the right people that are suited for your industry
- Creative ideas and examples from global companies winning the war for talent
- The top ten ‘attractors’ of what top talent want when looking to work for a company
- How to be a company that ‘attracts’ talent, including having transformational leaders and creating a culture that focuses on shared leadership
- The number one reason people leave an employer and how to fix it
- A greater understanding of why investing in recruiting alone is a no-win approach
- Creative solutions that you can put into place right away to increase your wins in attracting and keeping top talent
I had the pleasure of engaging Cheryl Cran for a large group all staff workshop, comprising several hundred employees. Cheryl presented The Future of Work is Now - Are You Ready for this day long event. She delivered not only a keynote address, but also a closing synopsis of the day to elevate the sense/meaning making experience of attendees. We appreciated her ability to incorporate aspects of all of the activities of the day in her closing summation – her unique and intuitive pick up on the cultural uniqueness of the group really stood out. Those who were present for the day have described Cheryl’s keynote delivery as invigorating and energetic. One individual shared that she created so much energy, it was easy to get excited about what was happening in the room. Cheryl’s keynote and closing were a key element of our full day workshop, adding greatly to its’ success. We would definitely consider working with her again and I do highly recommend Cheryl Cran as a speaker for organizations who are faced with change or that may be wanting to explore the topics of transformation, business process, or motivation. Thank you, Cheryl for you have a wonderful way with words.”