Trends, case studies, and creative ideas on recruiting and retaining talent
Fortune 500 CEO’s surveyed state that even with the age of robotics they are planning to continue to seek and hire talented people well into 2020 and beyond. The competition for attracting top talent is increasing, and as quickly as people are being hired and trained other industries are approaching and poaching talent. In addition the increase in freelance and entrepreneur opportunities for millennials is making the talent search even more challenging.
What can companies do? What do leaders need to do to win the war for talent?
In this keynote, you will learn how to map out a strategy and plan on how to attract top talent and how to retain them for longer than average time frames.
Attendees will leave this session with:
- The latest research for your industry on future trends regarding attracting and retaining top talent
- Insights into current reality of finding and keeping good people the stats and the best practices
- Innovative ideas on finding the right people that are suited for your industry
- Creative ideas and examples from global companies winning the war for talent
- The top ten ‘attractors’ of what top talent want when looking to work for a company
- How to be a company that ‘attracts’ talent, including having transformational leaders and creating a culture that focuses on shared leadership
- The number one reason people leave an employer and how to fix it
- A greater understanding of why investing in recruiting alone is a no-win approach
- Creative solutions that you can put into place right away to increase your wins in attracting and keeping top talent
Cheryl Cran is not Sheryl Crow but she is a rock star none the less! We had Cheryl as our closing keynote speaker for a series of programs for our leadership teams. Cheryl worked with us on over a dozen events where she delivered to about 6000 leaders on future ready teams. Her ability to weave in the messages of the other presenters, her ability to engage the groups with humor, fun, authenticity and provocative thought was quite simply amazing and EXACTLY what we needed as a close to our events.”