Trends, case studies, and creative ideas on recruiting and retaining talent
Fortune 500 CEO’s surveyed state that even with the age of robotics they are planning to continue to seek and hire talented people well into 2020 and beyond. The competition for attracting top talent is increasing, and as quickly as people are being hired and trained other industries are approaching and poaching talent. In addition the increase in freelance and entrepreneur opportunities for millennials is making the talent search even more challenging.
What can companies do? What do leaders need to do to win the war for talent?
In this keynote, you will learn how to map out a strategy and plan on how to attract top talent and how to retain them for longer than average time frames.
Attendees will leave this session with:
- The latest research for your industry on future trends regarding attracting and retaining top talent
- Insights into current reality of finding and keeping good people the stats and the best practices
- Innovative ideas on finding the right people that are suited for your industry
- Creative ideas and examples from global companies winning the war for talent
- The top ten ‘attractors’ of what top talent want when looking to work for a company
- How to be a company that ‘attracts’ talent, including having transformational leaders and creating a culture that focuses on shared leadership
- The number one reason people leave an employer and how to fix it
- A greater understanding of why investing in recruiting alone is a no-win approach
- Creative solutions that you can put into place right away to increase your wins in attracting and keeping top talent
Cheryl Cran was a hit at our ISBN conference. Cheryl’s content was perfectly timed for our group of C-Level executives as it helped them organize a conference full of ideas into a concrete strategy to move their organization forward. Our group is very discerning and can be critical of speakers outside of the salon and spa industry, but Cheryl’s keynote dynamic and was right on the money.
Cheryl customized her keynote for our group, The Future of Work Is Now - Is Your Salon Ready? and her message was the perfect balance of research, relevant ideas, enlightening looks into the future as well as preparing for future disruptions.
Unlike most keynotes, Cheryl proactively offered teaser materials, including a video a blog and also offered to survey the attendees as well as conducting live polling engagement and including their feedback in her keynote. We also had Cheryl facilitate a mastermind discussion on attracting top talent and her group was standing room only. We wouldn’t hesitate to recommend her to others.”