Agile, flexible and innovative teams are the Future of Work
This future of teams’ keynote provides dynamic insights into the future of teams and how team structure is morphing to meet the real-time disruptions and demands of fast changing world. Research shows that small teams with highly motivated and engaged individuals are able to innovate and execute very quickly. The impact on business with high performing teams is faster ideas to market, nimble solutions for client experience and ultimately competitive advantage.
Attendees will leave this session with:
- The latest research on team dynamics needed for future of work
- Statistics and data on the best future of work structure of a team, the best mix of personalities, aptitudes and more
- Strategies for team members to build a ‘me to we’ future of work attitude
- A mindset model on how to shift towards a ‘shared leadership’ team culture
- Ideas on how to cross collaborate, break down silos and innovate across the business
- How to create agile, adaptable and innovative teams
- Inspiration and plans to ‘map out’ what’s next for your teams to be future of work ready
Cheryl Cran is the Genuine ‘Real Deal’
There is no better motivational speaker, generational psychology expert, and change leadership mentor than Cheryl Cran.
Cheryl is totally credible, sincere, transparent, and endearing as she relates her life experiences to today’s business and work situations.
I have no reservations in recommending her to any Fortune 100 company who is dealing with radical change in their workforce.
The world would be a much better place if they followed Cheryl’s advice and recommendations on hope to relate to others and how to cope.”