Agile, flexible and innovative teams are the Future of Work
This future of teams’ keynote provides dynamic insights into the future of teams and how team structure is morphing to meet the real-time disruptions and demands of fast changing world. Research shows that small teams with highly motivated and engaged individuals are able to innovate and execute very quickly. The impact on business with high performing teams is faster ideas to market, nimble solutions for client experience and ultimately competitive advantage.
Attendees will leave this session with:
- The latest research on team dynamics needed for future of work
- Statistics and data on the best future of work structure of a team, the best mix of personalities, aptitudes and more
- Strategies for team members to build a ‘me to we’ future of work attitude
- A mindset model on how to shift towards a ‘shared leadership’ team culture
- Ideas on how to cross collaborate, break down silos and innovate across the business
- How to create agile, adaptable and innovative teams
- Inspiration and plans to ‘map out’ what’s next for your teams to be future of work ready
Cheryl was our closing keynote speaker for our annual TLMI conference. She was a big hit with our group - her keynote provided insights and research on the future of work was relevant to this high performing group.
We loved how Cheryl added special touches such as pics of our hospitality event the evening before and she referenced one of our members success while providing strategic insights too.
The texting and polling interaction was unique and added an extra level of positive inclusion of the audience. We loved working with Cheryl and our group loved her too.”