Agile, flexible and innovative teams are the Future of Work
This future of teams’ keynote provides dynamic insights into the future of teams and how team structure is morphing to meet the real-time disruptions and demands of fast changing world. Research shows that small teams with highly motivated and engaged individuals are able to innovate and execute very quickly. The impact on business with high performing teams is faster ideas to market, nimble solutions for client experience and ultimately competitive advantage.
Attendees will leave this session with:
- The latest research on team dynamics needed for future of work
- Statistics and data on the best future of work structure of a team, the best mix of personalities, aptitudes and more
- Strategies for team members to build a ‘me to we’ future of work attitude
- A mindset model on how to shift towards a ‘shared leadership’ team culture
- Ideas on how to cross collaborate, break down silos and innovate across the business
- How to create agile, adaptable and innovative teams
- Inspiration and plans to ‘map out’ what’s next for your teams to be future of work ready
Cheryl Cran was our keynote speaker at our recent MISA BC conference for municipal IT professionals - Cheryl’s keynote was a hit with our group! I appreciated a number of items with Cheryl’s keynote - there was the perfect balance of content, research and ideas along with inspiration.
Feedback from our attendees was phenomenal and they were grateful for the ability to text questions to Cheryl and her candid responses along with the polling to engage the group. Attendees left Cheryl’s keynote feeling energized, inspired and ready to take ideas and action back to the workplace and put into place right away for increased success.
Cheryl exceeded our expectations! ”