Agile, flexible and innovative teams are the Future of Work
This future of teams’ keynote provides dynamic insights into the future of teams and how team structure is morphing to meet the real-time disruptions and demands of fast changing world. Research shows that small teams with highly motivated and engaged individuals are able to innovate and execute very quickly. The impact on business with high performing teams is faster ideas to market, nimble solutions for client experience and ultimately competitive advantage.
Attendees will leave this session with:
- The latest research on team dynamics needed for future of work
- Statistics and data on the best future of work structure of a team, the best mix of personalities, aptitudes and more
- Strategies for team members to build a ‘me to we’ future of work attitude
- A mindset model on how to shift towards a ‘shared leadership’ team culture
- Ideas on how to cross collaborate, break down silos and innovate across the business
- How to create agile, adaptable and innovative teams
- Inspiration and plans to ‘map out’ what’s next for your teams to be future of work ready
Cheryl was our opening keynote speaker for our annual AGA National Leadership Training and she was phenomenal!
Her keynote was titled, “The Art of Change Leadership - How to Flex in Flux” and her message was truly timely and of high value to our participants. We received overwhelming positive feedback from our group about Cheryl’s dynamic delivery style, the polling and Q&A interaction, and the survey she sent to participants to get to know her audience and customize her presentation. Cheryl’s opening keynote started our conference off with huge energy - we loved the videos and the music that got everyone excited for the rest of the day.”