Agile, flexible and innovative teams are the Future of Work
This future of teams’ keynote provides dynamic insights into the future of teams and how team structure is morphing to meet the real-time disruptions and demands of fast changing world. Research shows that small teams with highly motivated and engaged individuals are able to innovate and execute very quickly. The impact on business with high performing teams is faster ideas to market, nimble solutions for client experience and ultimately competitive advantage.
Attendees will leave this session with:
- The latest research on team dynamics needed for future of work
- Statistics and data on the best future of work structure of a team, the best mix of personalities, aptitudes and more
- Strategies for team members to build a ‘me to we’ future of work attitude
- A mindset model on how to shift towards a ‘shared leadership’ team culture
- Ideas on how to cross collaborate, break down silos and innovate across the business
- How to create agile, adaptable and innovative teams
- Inspiration and plans to ‘map out’ what’s next for your teams to be future of work ready
Cheryl Cran was our keynote speaker and workshop facilitator for our Calgary Stampede Leadership Summit. Her keynote: Future Ready Teams - How to Create Agile, Adaptive and Future Ready Teams was phenomenal and very engaging for our people leaders.
During the workshop, many of our people leaders text Cheryl during the keynote and were very complimentary about her thorough explanation and genuine responses. Our people leaders were excited about the content and eager to apply what they were learning to their roles. Cheryl’s time and care in preparing and ensuring she was in tune with our group was greatly appreciated including her pre survey to attendees, interactive polling during the keynote as well as the text message of questions. Cheryl modeled what it looks like to leverage technology while engaging and inspiring people to go from ‘me to we’.
Cheryl provided excellent insights into future trends affecting business and she gave some creative ideas on how we can leverage our success. Cheryl’s approach is intuitive, research based and highly interactive which was the perfect fit for our discerning group of leaders.”