Agile, flexible and innovative teams are the Future of Work
This future of teams’ keynote provides dynamic insights into the future of teams and how team structure is morphing to meet the real-time disruptions and demands of fast changing world. Research shows that small teams with highly motivated and engaged individuals are able to innovate and execute very quickly. The impact on business with high performing teams is faster ideas to market, nimble solutions for client experience and ultimately competitive advantage.
Attendees will leave this session with:
- The latest research on team dynamics needed for future of work
- Statistics and data on the best future of work structure of a team, the best mix of personalities, aptitudes and more
- Strategies for team members to build a ‘me to we’ future of work attitude
- A mindset model on how to shift towards a ‘shared leadership’ team culture
- Ideas on how to cross collaborate, break down silos and innovate across the business
- How to create agile, adaptable and innovative teams
- Inspiration and plans to ‘map out’ what’s next for your teams to be future of work ready
Cheryl Cran was highly recommended by another Kaiser group she had worked with- and we recently hired her as our closing Keynote Speaker for our annual meeting – what a perfect fit! Cheryl’s message was fully customized based on our business, our diverse audience and she closed our conference beautifully.
She was able to weave in content from other elements of the program as well as tune into the unique challenges that people in our teams are dealing with and provide inspiring ideas. Her business background and experience along with her intuitive insights and dynamic delivery provided our group with inspiration and was a fantastic way to wrap up our conference!”