The Best Way to Create the Future is to Map It.
Are you and your leaders fully ready to proactively lead into the future of work?
Is your company poised to jump on opportunities and to innovate at the speed of change in the workplace?
Is your industry disrupting the status quo or being disrupted?
Do you have the right people with the right technology in the workplace that can quickly deliver extraordinary value to your clients and teams?
Map your future with creativity and agility
Many disruptions including government shifts, global disasters, mergers and acquisitions, artificial intelligence, robotics, and changing worker attitudes is causing the need for leaders to be able to map the future of work for their company and for their teams.
The type of leadership that is needed during these fast-paced times is the ability to flex in times of flux. Agility, adaptability and innovation are key attributes that will help leaders to drive the change and transformation needed to get to the future of work.
This future of work keynote provides insights into the future of work and strategies to proactively map the future as a leader. Dynamic ideas and creative approaches to help build future ready leadership that drives transformation towards the future of work.
Attendees will leave this session with:
- Insights on the impact of AI and robotics on your industry locally and globally
- A bi-modal model on how to leverage the best of what’s working now with data from future trends research
- Case studies of organizations that have successfully mapped their future by being on top of trends and future of work
- How to harness the ‘people first’ principle of future workplaces and a look at leaders who have leveraged technology to enable extraordinary value for clients and employee experience
- A ‘what needs to change’ and ‘what will never change’ checklist to help prioritize strategic actions towards future of work
- Inspiration, ideas and a ‘map’ of the future for self/teams/business that can be put into practical application right away
- NextMapping™ model and steps to create your future for self/business
Cheryl was a guest expert at our annual leadership conference – she presented on change leadership and recruiting talent. At a high level we found Cheryl’s approach, rapport with the leadership team and models she presented were exactly in line with our goals for conference. The end result is that it left us with wanting to know more about the change cycle and to look more closely at how to better support our leaders to be flexible and agile with ongoing change.”