The Best Way to Create the Future is to Map It.
Are you and your leaders fully ready to proactively lead into the future of work?
Is your company poised to jump on opportunities and to innovate at the speed of change in the workplace?
Is your industry disrupting the status quo or being disrupted?
Do you have the right people with the right technology in the workplace that can quickly deliver extraordinary value to your clients and teams?
Map your future with creativity and agility
Many disruptions including government shifts, global disasters, mergers and acquisitions, artificial intelligence, robotics, and changing worker attitudes is causing the need for leaders to be able to map the future of work for their company and for their teams.
The type of leadership that is needed during these fast-paced times is the ability to flex in times of flux. Agility, adaptability and innovation are key attributes that will help leaders to drive the change and transformation needed to get to the future of work.
This future of work keynote provides insights into the future of work and strategies to proactively map the future as a leader. Dynamic ideas and creative approaches to help build future ready leadership that drives transformation towards the future of work.
Attendees will leave this session with:
- Insights on the impact of AI and robotics on your industry locally and globally
- A bi-modal model on how to leverage the best of what’s working now with data from future trends research
- Case studies of organizations that have successfully mapped their future by being on top of trends and future of work
- How to harness the ‘people first’ principle of future workplaces and a look at leaders who have leveraged technology to enable extraordinary value for clients and employee experience
- A ‘what needs to change’ and ‘what will never change’ checklist to help prioritize strategic actions towards future of work
- Inspiration, ideas and a ‘map’ of the future for self/teams/business that can be put into practical application right away
- NextMapping™ model and steps to create your future for self/business
I had the pleasure of engaging Cheryl Cran for a large group all staff workshop, comprising several hundred employees. Cheryl presented The Future of Work is Now - Are You Ready for this day long event. She delivered not only a keynote address, but also a closing synopsis of the day to elevate the sense/meaning making experience of attendees. We appreciated her ability to incorporate aspects of all of the activities of the day in her closing summation – her unique and intuitive pick up on the cultural uniqueness of the group really stood out. Those who were present for the day have described Cheryl’s keynote delivery as invigorating and energetic. One individual shared that she created so much energy, it was easy to get excited about what was happening in the room. Cheryl’s keynote and closing were a key element of our full day workshop, adding greatly to its’ success. We would definitely consider working with her again and I do highly recommend Cheryl Cran as a speaker for organizations who are faced with change or that may be wanting to explore the topics of transformation, business process, or motivation. Thank you, Cheryl for you have a wonderful way with words.”