The Future Is Now - How Remote Work Is Here To Stay and What To Do To Succeed In The Future
By the year 2020, 50% of the workforce would be working remotely
No one would have ever predicted that a global pandemic would make that particular prediction a reality.
Workers have been looking for companies to offer remote work and it has been a key element for talent to decide which companies to work for.
Leaders have been adapting to the remote work reality albeit some industries have been faster at remote work adoption than others.
The reality is that the ’next normal’ is here to stay and that includes remote work.
Attendees will leave this session with:
- Research and data on remote work and the numbers of companies who have a remote work strategy
- Case studies of companies who have mastered the remote work dynamic
- Strategies on who to align remote work strategy with worker engagement and retention
- Ideas on how to compete in business with a remote work strategy
- Tips and tricks on how to help leaders inspire remote workers and lead them to high performance
- Insights on how remote workers can set up their environments for greater success
- How to integrate remote work strategy into future planning of the business
Cheryl Cran is a future of work expert and founder of NextMapping™, a future of work consultancy.
Her clients include Amazon, Bell, Oracle, Upwork, Freelancer, Kaiser Permanente, Homeland Security, and many more.
Cheryl’s thought leadership has been included on GlobalTV, Metro New York, RTV, Entrepreneur Magazine, Readers Digest, and more.
She is the author of 9 books including the 2nd edition of “NextMapping™ – Anticipate, Navigate and Create The Future of Work” with companion workbook.
Cheryl Cran was our keynote speaker at our leadership conference and her keynote titled: “The Art of Change Leadership - Make it Happen Make it Matter” was a great success with our store leadership team.
At Rubicon we are growing and experiencing lots of internally driven change and externally imposed change. Cheryl’s research and customization for our group made an impact with us.
We appreciated the texting, polling and interaction along with the usable content, actionable ideas and follow up responses to the groups text questions.
Cheryl delivered on our objectives and helped our store leadership team to think in new and elevated ways about change, integration of business and future success.”