The Future of Leadership - NEW Keynote!!!!
Inspiration, insights and models on how to be a future ready leader
Never before have workplaces had so much ambiguity, uncertainty and constant change. Workers are challenged with doing more with less, learning at the speed of disruption and working with diverse situations. There is a massive opportunity for leaders to create the future for themselves and their teams.
With the increase of digital transformation there is a calling for leaders to be connected, empathetic and inspiring for their teams.
Attendees will leave this session with:
- The most recent and up to date research on the future workplace and what it means for leaders today
- Statistics and sentiment analysis on worker attitudes and what workers want today and in the future from their leaders
- Leadership models on the ‘me to we’ mindset and mapping the future of the leadership journey
- Tips and strategies on how to leverage leadership mastery to increase the attraction and retention of top talent
- Inspiring ideas that can be put into immediate action to increase employee motivation and engagement
- Practical daily actions to help leaders feel energized and to help their teams to be inspired and excited to create the future of work
Cheryl Cran future of work expert and founder of NextMapping shares inspiring, uplifting and practical ideas for leaders to be future ready now!
Cheryl Cran was our keynote speaker for our leadership meeting and her keynote titled: Framing Our Future - Leading the Change To Get There was a hit- her message and her delivery was a perfect fit for our group.
Cheryl’s research on the future of work and the changes that leaders need to make to get there was timely and relevant for our group. Her research along with dynamic delivery created tremendous value for our discerning group of leaders.
Our group also eagerly joined in on the texting of questions and the polling that Cheryl included in her keynote. Inspiration along with actionable ideas were just a few of the takeaways of Cheryl’s keynote.
Our leadership event was a huge success and we include Cheryl’s keynote as a highlight of the overall success.”