The Future of Leadership - NEW Keynote!!!!
Inspiration, insights and models on how to be a future ready leader
Never before have workplaces had so much ambiguity, uncertainty and constant change. Workers are challenged with doing more with less, learning at the speed of disruption and working with diverse situations. There is a massive opportunity for leaders to create the future for themselves and their teams.
With the increase of digital transformation there is a calling for leaders to be connected, empathetic and inspiring for their teams.
Attendees will leave this session with:
- The most recent and up to date research on the future workplace and what it means for leaders today
- Statistics and sentiment analysis on worker attitudes and what workers want today and in the future from their leaders
- Leadership models on the ‘me to we’ mindset and mapping the future of the leadership journey
- Tips and strategies on how to leverage leadership mastery to increase the attraction and retention of top talent
- Inspiring ideas that can be put into immediate action to increase employee motivation and engagement
- Practical daily actions to help leaders feel energized and to help their teams to be inspired and excited to create the future of work
Cheryl Cran future of work expert and founder of NextMapping shares inspiring, uplifting and practical ideas for leaders to be future ready now!
Cheryl was our keynote speaker at the UVA Wise Economic Forum and she presented “The Future of Work is Now - Are You Ready?” The response from our audience included comments such as:
"Fantastic and inspirational view of the future"
"Loved the blend of practicality along with a push to help us be more innovative"
"Phenomenal ideas on how we can innovate and increase real time creativity for future success"
"Excellent research and statistics on the future of work and its relevance to both education and business"
"Inspired by Cheryl Cran"
We would definitely have Cheryl back to provide more insights on the future of work, innovation and change leadership.”