The Future of Leadership - NEW Keynote!!!!
Inspiration, insights and models on how to be a future ready leader
Never before have workplaces had so much ambiguity, uncertainty and constant change. Workers are challenged with doing more with less, learning at the speed of disruption and working with diverse situations. There is a massive opportunity for leaders to create the future for themselves and their teams.
With the increase of digital transformation there is a calling for leaders to be connected, empathetic and inspiring for their teams.
Attendees will leave this session with:
- The most recent and up to date research on the future workplace and what it means for leaders today
- Statistics and sentiment analysis on worker attitudes and what workers want today and in the future from their leaders
- Leadership models on the ‘me to we’ mindset and mapping the future of the leadership journey
- Tips and strategies on how to leverage leadership mastery to increase the attraction and retention of top talent
- Inspiring ideas that can be put into immediate action to increase employee motivation and engagement
- Practical daily actions to help leaders feel energized and to help their teams to be inspired and excited to create the future of work
Cheryl Cran future of work expert and founder of NextMapping shares inspiring, uplifting and practical ideas for leaders to be future ready now!
Cheryl Cran was a hit at our ISBN conference. Cheryl’s content was perfectly timed for our group of C-Level executives as it helped them organize a conference full of ideas into a concrete strategy to move their organization forward. Our group is very discerning and can be critical of speakers outside of the salon and spa industry, but Cheryl’s keynote dynamic and was right on the money.
Cheryl customized her keynote for our group, The Future of Work Is Now - Is Your Salon Ready? and her message was the perfect balance of research, relevant ideas, enlightening looks into the future as well as preparing for future disruptions.
Unlike most keynotes, Cheryl proactively offered teaser materials, including a video a blog and also offered to survey the attendees as well as conducting live polling engagement and including their feedback in her keynote. We also had Cheryl facilitate a mastermind discussion on attracting top talent and her group was standing room only. We wouldn’t hesitate to recommend her to others.”