The Future of Leadership
Inspiration, insights and models on how to be a future ready leader
Never before have workplaces had so much ambiguity, uncertainty and constant change. Workers are challenged with doing more with less, learning at the speed of disruption and working with diverse situations. There is a massive opportunity for leaders to create the future for themselves and their teams.
With the increase of digital transformation there is a calling for leaders to be connected, empathetic and inspiring for their teams.
Attendees will leave this session with:
- The most recent and up to date research on the future workplace and what it means for leaders today
- Statistics and sentiment analysis on worker attitudes and what workers want today and in the future from their leaders
- Leadership models on the ‘me to we’ mindset and mapping the future of the leadership journey
- Tips and strategies on how to leverage leadership mastery to increase the attraction and retention of top talent
- Inspiring ideas that can be put into immediate action to increase employee motivation and engagement
- Practical daily actions to help leaders feel energized and to help their teams to be inspired and excited to create the future of work
Cheryl Cran future of work expert and founder of NextMapping shares inspiring, uplifting and practical ideas for leaders to be future ready now!
Cheryl was the absolute perfect fit for our Futures Summit - we have a highly discerning group of credit union leaders who pride themselves on being on the leading edge AND Cheryl challenged them to think even more creatively, to stretch their innovation approach as well as to build future strategies based on the fast changing realities in the financial services industry. We would highly recommend Cheryl Cran as a future of work expert and keynote speaker.”