The Future of Leadership - NEW Keynote!!!!
Inspiration, insights and models on how to be a future ready leader
Never before have workplaces had so much ambiguity, uncertainty and constant change. Workers are challenged with doing more with less, learning at the speed of disruption and working with diverse situations. There is a massive opportunity for leaders to create the future for themselves and their teams.
With the increase of digital transformation there is a calling for leaders to be connected, empathetic and inspiring for their teams.
Attendees will leave this session with:
- The most recent and up to date research on the future workplace and what it means for leaders today
- Statistics and sentiment analysis on worker attitudes and what workers want today and in the future from their leaders
- Leadership models on the ‘me to we’ mindset and mapping the future of the leadership journey
- Tips and strategies on how to leverage leadership mastery to increase the attraction and retention of top talent
- Inspiring ideas that can be put into immediate action to increase employee motivation and engagement
- Practical daily actions to help leaders feel energized and to help their teams to be inspired and excited to create the future of work
Cheryl Cran future of work expert and founder of NextMapping shares inspiring, uplifting and practical ideas for leaders to be future ready now!
Cheryl Cran was our keynote for the Central 1 Credit Union conference and she was the absolute perfect choice! Her keynote based on her new book, The Art of Change Leadership was exactly what our group of Credit Union leaders needed. Many of the leaders commented that they learned something new, that they valued the approach Cheryl takes on future of work and change leadership. Her keynote style is fun, interactive, thought provoking and most of all provides practical ideas that leaders can put to use right away. Cheryl was THE highlight of our conference.”