How To Lead Change VS Manage Change To Create The Future of Work
The Next Steps Along the Journey
This is the second course in the journey towards becoming an Evolutionary Future of Work ready Leader.
This course is comprised of 14 Units of truly (r)evolutionary information. The foundation of this course was based on Cheryl Cran’s best-selling book, “The Art of Change Leadership-Driving Transformation in a Fast Paced World” (Wiley 2015).
Hot topics from the book are covered such as:
- Are you a ‘Change Manager’ or are you a ‘Change Leader’? How do you know?
- What are the differences? How do you integrate both? We provide a personal self-assessment in the course so you know in which direction you ‘lean’ more towards and then global expert Cheryl Cran goes into detail explaining the differences, and why it is vital to know your results, understand them and how to make the changes necessary to shift to become a highly effective Change Leader.
We also focus on:
- The mindset of a Change Leader and the multitude of skills needed for a Change Leader to become prepared immediately because The Future of Work is Now!
- A unique key tool developed by Cheryl Cran and used globally- ‘The Change Cycle’ is shared and covered in detail.
- Cheryl teaches you the strategies on how to move yourself through the Change Cycle and how to inspire and lead others through the Change Cycle. Vital information to know and understand, that will set you ahead of your competitors!
The goal for every organization and our goal in this program is to:
- Create a culture of ‘Change Leaders’ who are positively and proactively preparing for upcoming change rather than ‘reacting’ to change that is thrust upon organizations and their people every day often resulting in distrust and uncertainty, impeding the progress of all.
- By the end of this program participants will have the attitude of: ‘Change?…Bring it on!’ AND
- Have the skills to help others have the same attitude.
Imagine the possibility of all of this in your organization!
The ‘Change leadership’ program provides:
- Strategies on how to ‘Upgrade Your Leadership Operating System (OS)’
- And how to build the integral skills of having ‘multiple perspectives’ for leadership and more.
There is also an emphasis on a variety of intelligences such as:
- Emotional Intelligence
- Generational Intelligence
- Creative Intelligence
- Energetic Intelligence.
All key knowledge in becoming an Evolutionary Leader prepared for the Future of Work Now!
It’s new and extraordinary!
The benefits will prepare your organization and your teams for unprecedented success.
Working with your personal coach you will discuss in greater depth how you can become an effective Change Leader now and you have the ability to discuss real life scenarios!
Like all of our programs there are Action Items to work on, and quizzes to complete in order to move along the journey.
The Change Leadership program concludes with a Change Process Plan and each participant will complete a 90-Day Personal Action Plan on how to implement the learnings into their job and workplace.