The Journey Continues
Welcome to the ‘How To Be a Transformational Leader That Inspires and Engages Teams’ course. You may have already done ‘Everyone is a Leader’ or the ‘Change Leadership’ course. You will notice as you progress that there are linkages between the programs you have already been through and that you will continue to go through in the programs in the Evolutionary Leaders Network.
Transformational Leadership is focused on elements of cultural transformation. There are the traditional 4 ‘I’s of Transformational Leadership which we will spend time on throughout this program. We are also going to go into more depth in each of those ‘I’s and I will give you some examples of what it means to embody the 4 ‘I’s of Transformational Leadership approach.
We are going to talk about the definitions of transactional versus transformational leadership. We are also going to cover off strategic mindset from a transformational leadership perspective.
In addition, we will cover:
- How to build external networks to help you achieve your transformational goals.
- How to debrief with your teams and self.
- How to take the next step level of risk taking that motivates and inspires self and others.
- How to use digital strategy to leverage yourself as a Transformational Leader.
- How to focus on strengths based leadership as part of the listening component and the motivation component.
Also a big piece of transformational leadership is having high ethics, morals, and doing the right thing. I will give examples and talk more about that as well.
In this course your assessment will be at the end of the course we will not be doing any assessments at the beginning of the program.
Let’s start by downloading your Journey Guide.