Trends, insights and research on the Future of Work
Employee engagement, creating future ready leaders, attracting and retaining top talent are all elements that are rapidly changing and impacting the way we work and how we need to change to meet the challenges of the future workplace today.
This keynote will provide researched global business insights, thought provoking, creative, leading edge ideas and strategies on how leaders can take immediate action to increase team buy in, adaptability and execution NOW as we head towards 2030.
Attendees will leave this session with:
- A look at the trends and technologies shaping the future workplace today
- Ideas for leaders and their teams to adapt their personality style and leadership style to the fast changing workplace
- “How” to successfully work with and engage the multiple generations in the workplace
- Insights into how leaders need to adapt to the ever-changing reality of worker attitudes and shifting attitudes on loyalty, job satisfaction and how work is done
- Mindset model on how to navigate fast pace of change as we head to future of work
- Research on the multiple intelligences needed to navigate the future of work
- Case studies and examples of progressive companies and leaders on the leading edge of creating innovative future ready workplaces
- Strategies on how to get everyone on board with the overall future vision, build excitement for the company’s direction and create commitment and buy-in to taking action today and for the future
Cheryl’s style is dynamic high energy and interactive, she presents relevant research and her presentations always have fun movie clips and music. With Cheryl Cran as your keynote speaker you are guaranteed to have one of your best events ever with increased audience engagement, and an audience that leaves with easy to implement ideas as well as inspired to lead with 2030 vision to build the future workplace today.
I can’t thank Cheryl enough for her inspirational and informative keynote on Attracting Change Makers at our JLT Canada Public Sector Summit 2018. Her session certainly resonated well with our municipal audience, but as a millennial aiming to be a change maker one day, Cheryl's session landed particularly well with myself. And our delegates could not stop talking about the interactive elements to her presentation – it served really well as a way to connect everyone, literally!