Trends, insights and research on the Future of Work
Employee engagement, creating future ready leaders, attracting and retaining top talent are all elements that are rapidly changing and impacting the way we work and how we need to change to meet the challenges of the future workplace today.
This keynote will provide researched global business insights, thought provoking, creative, leading edge ideas and strategies on how leaders can take immediate action to increase team buy in, adaptability and execution NOW as we head towards 2030.
Attendees will leave this session with:
- A look at the trends and technologies shaping the future workplace today
- Ideas for leaders and their teams to adapt their personality style and leadership style to the fast changing workplace
- “How” to successfully work with and engage the multiple generations in the workplace
- Insights into how leaders need to adapt to the ever-changing reality of worker attitudes and shifting attitudes on loyalty, job satisfaction and how work is done
- Mindset model on how to navigate fast pace of change as we head to future of work
- Research on the multiple intelligences needed to navigate the future of work
- Case studies and examples of progressive companies and leaders on the leading edge of creating innovative future ready workplaces
- Strategies on how to get everyone on board with the overall future vision, build excitement for the company’s direction and create commitment and buy-in to taking action today and for the future
Cheryl’s style is dynamic high energy and interactive, she presents relevant research and her presentations always have fun movie clips and music. With Cheryl Cran as your keynote speaker you are guaranteed to have one of your best events ever with increased audience engagement, and an audience that leaves with easy to implement ideas as well as inspired to lead with 2030 vision to build the future workplace today.
I had the pleasure of engaging Cheryl Cran for a large group all staff workshop, comprising several hundred employees. Cheryl presented The Future of Work is Now - Are You Ready for this day long event. She delivered not only a keynote address, but also a closing synopsis of the day to elevate the sense/meaning making experience of attendees. We appreciated her ability to incorporate aspects of all of the activities of the day in her closing summation – her unique and intuitive pick up on the cultural uniqueness of the group really stood out. Those who were present for the day have described Cheryl’s keynote delivery as invigorating and energetic. One individual shared that she created so much energy, it was easy to get excited about what was happening in the room. Cheryl’s keynote and closing were a key element of our full day workshop, adding greatly to its’ success. We would definitely consider working with her again and I do highly recommend Cheryl Cran as a speaker for organizations who are faced with change or that may be wanting to explore the topics of transformation, business process, or motivation. Thank you, Cheryl for you have a wonderful way with words.”