Are you a CEO, Executive Leader, Senior Leader or an Entrepreneur whose success is dependent on how well your team collaborates, engages and executes?
Super.Crucial. Leader retreats provide a unique environment and opportunity to network with other leaders in a variety of industries, to gain strategic insights and proprietary knowledge, elevate your leadership and business skills and leave with a refreshed plan, inspiration and energy to take your leadership or business to the next level.
Cheryl Cran in partnership with Brad Breininger’s Super.Crucial.Leader Retreat is an extraordinary three-day, two-night program designed to catalyze leadership breakthroughs with a combination of revolutionary strategies, ideas on how to leverage technology (including AI) , insights on how to embody crucial human skills, simple and easy to add to your day wellness modalities and custom workshop tailored to the group based on our registration intake and are facilitated by Cheryl and Brad.
Some of these workshop topics include:
- Reframe and refresh perspective on change and challenges into extraordinary opportunities (Turning pitfalls into progress)
- Transform mindset and results with a revolutionary daily energy mastery practice
- Discover your untapped personal brand as a leader and how to leverage for impactful authentic leadership
- Leading change through transformational leadership
- Harness the power of AI, ChatGPT and automation to help you focus on the work that inspires you
- Trends, patterns and research on the future including workplace, human potential, well being, longevity, technology and what it means for you and your leadership or business.
During the Super.Crucial.Leaders retreat experience you will:
- Dive deep into a change or transition you are experiencing or want to make whether that’s starting a new leadership role, starting a new business, taking your existing success to the next level
- Learn wellness hacks to prevent burnout and enhance your wellbeing and your performance
- Practice expanded self awareness around your presence, personal brand and how you are perceived and received by others
- Learn leading edge mindfulness practices that can be done anywhere to help you stay centered and grounded in any situation
- Gain clarity around relationships and how improving relationships in every area of life improves quality and enjoyment of life
- Glean insights, best practices and potential solutions from other leaders
- Experience enhanced connection to nature and how this can positively impact overall wellbeing
- Experience energy practices that will revolutionize the way you are able to access energy and increase energy
Who can attend?
We invite leaders and business owners who are:
- Senior leaders
- High potential leaders in an organization
- Newly promoted senior leaders
- Entrepreneurs of a start up
- Entrepreneurs of an existing business
Attendees will be a mix of:
- Founders/CEO’s currently leading companies
- Leaders within organizations looking to progress in their career path
- Post- exit Founders looking for what’s next
- Leaders in career exploration of their next
- Leaders in need of a reset, refocus, rejuvenation and refresh
- Early Bird Price: $4k per person for the first 15 people and then $5k per after.
- Airfare, hotel and ground transportation not included
The core program will take place from Tuesday AM May 7th 2024 to Thursday PM May 9th 2024 (see agenda below).
The retreat location is being confirmed and will be updated ASAP.
Agenda and logistics provided upon registration.
Testimonials & Reviews
“What a transformative leadership event. The content was life-changing and thought-provoking — it has made me rethink my next chapter in life with excitement.”
“Cheryl’s strength is her ability to relate to the executive and leadership experience balanced with the esoteric/spiritual/mindful practices. She led the retreat with wisdom AND heart”.
“Brad’s intuition and insights into who I am as a leader, what makes me tick and how to lead from my soulful personal brand was outright amazing”.
“This retreat was unlike any leadership event I have been too, I was skeptical at first because I was worried about it being ‘woo woo’ but I trusted my gut and went anyway. What I can say is HOLY COW I did not expect to leave with such profound insights, I was deeply moved to lead in a way that is more aligned with my authentic self AND my teams say I came back a better human”.
“Brad and Cheryl are a dynamic duo! Their level of business acumen coupled with their depth of each of their spiritual development created a formidable event that has forever changed my leadership approach and my life.”
Cheryl Cran is the founder of Nextmapping a future of work consultancy and is a future of work/change leadership expert named by Onalytica as #1 in future of work, Go Catalant named her in top ten future of work experts, and Office RND list her as in the top 11 of Hybrid Workplace experts. She is the author of 10 books including Super.Crucial.Human and her thought leadership has been featured in Forbes, Fast Company, Entrepreneur magazine, CEO World and more. Her clients include Amazon, Bell, Bank of America, Cisco, Salesforce, State Farm, and others. She has worked with thousands of leaders worldwide in dozens of industries. Cheryl has experience in multiple well being modalities is a Reiki Master, and has studied energy mastery with Dr. Epstein, has taught meditation and created programs on how to access energy for greater well being and impact on others.
Brad Breininger is a proven entrepreneur and senior executive, he has spent 30+ years advising and consulting with Canada’s top business leaders & teams on brand, marketing, digital, communication and business strategy. An accomplished speaker, facilitator and trainer in several areas, including leadership, he is also past VP of Partnerships for the American Marketing Association, co-authored Building Your Organization’s Brand and is a member of the International Academy of Digital Arts & Sciences. He currently leads the Strategy Team as EVP at Believeco:Partners and heads up their AI productization lab. Some of the organizations he has worked with include RBC, Osler, Sun Life, TD Bank, The Canadian Olympic Committee, KPMG, Securian and Moneris. Brad’s work has been recognized by The Webby Awards, the Rebrand 100® Global Awards, Good Design and the London International Awards.