Meeting planner resources
Maximize the value you get from your keynote
You’ve booked Cheryl – congratulations! You can expect a dynamic presentation from an engaging visionary who has earned rave reviews from leaders and individuals from organizations around the world.
To get the most out of Cheryl’s appearance at your event, scroll down to review the before/during/after a keynote section you can also download the Technical Rider for AV requirements.
Connect now for more information on how Cheryl can customize her speech for your organization.
What to expect before the keynote
- In depth customization call with Cheryl focused on your goals for the event and expected outcomes, Cheryl will share post keynote tools and inclusions to ensure the keynote message ‘sticks’.
- A logistics discussion about platform being used for virtual or AV planning for in person events
- Cheryl will recommend a customized keynote title and content for your event that is aligned with your theme and event goals
- Cheryl sends a custom write up for your planning team to review to ensure it aligns with discussion in the customization call
- In addition to the custom write up, Cheryl will send a two-minute welcome video along with an anonymous privacy protected three-question quick survey for audience members to complete prior to the keynote
- An AV rehearsal call is scheduled to walk through the staging process (in studio for virtual)
- Cheryl develops the keynote including data gathered from the audience survey, research and trends data and other materials provided such as mission/vision/values – key elements from other presenters to ensure content of the overall event is aligned throughout the keynote messaging.
- Cheryl will text you when she arrives for in person event and for virtual, she will text you to ensure you can connect during the virtual keynote
- It’s show time!
During the keynote
- Cheryl arrives early to ensure smooth set up – for virtual events she logs on one hour prior to start and for in person she does an AV tech check either the night before the event or 90 minutes before the start time at the event.
- Cheryl brings her own laptop with presentation loaded and all adaptors
- Cheryl connects with the event contact to ensure everything is all set up and good to go
- When onstage Cheryl invites the audience to interact via text messaging and interactive polling.
- Her in person keynotes have music, videos, and movie clips Her virtual keynotes have polling/texting
- Cheryl ends her keynote with high inspiration and call to action items that can be applied immediately after the event by attendees for greater success
After the Keynote
- Cheryl meets and greets audience members, and/or signs books
- To ensure post keynote impact Cheryl provides access to one of her online courses for audience members to access post keynote
- Books are available for purchase to provide to audience members as a post keynote learning tool
- Cheryl will share the anonymous survey data overview from the audience surveys with organizing team
- Virtual events and videoed in person events are included and event planners can store the recordings for up to 30 days in a private password protected intranet.
Customize your keynote
For more information on how Cheryl can customize a keynote
speech for your next event connect with us today.