Cheryl Cran’s keynotes inspire and empower
There’s a reason companies like Amazon, Upwork, Salesforce, Cisco and others have engaged Cheryl Cran to deliver vibrant, interactive keynotes that inspire and empower audiences. She is widely recognized for her unique ability to provide context and solutions for a fast-changing present and future.
Whether virtual, in-person or pre-recorded, Cheryl’s keynotes share high production value and a focus on transforming linear thinking to creative thinking and driving innovation. Her prep work includes gathering audience data that she integrates into an actionable presentation customized to meet the requirements of each organization.
Cheryl’s keynote approach is that she sees herself as a ‘facilitator of intelligence’ – she brings extensive research and thought leadership AND she values the insights and input from her high intelligence audience members.
Keynotes that Cheryl Cran can customize for your group
NEW Keynote: The Future is Human
How Being a Better Human Is The Key To Future of Work
Based on Cheryl’s new book, 'Super.Crucial.Human.'
"Cheryl’s keynote was heartfelt, she openly shared personal stories that really resonated with our participants. We appreciated her connection between work and real-life; how what is going on in your life is a part of how we engage at work."
NEW Keynote: Think Like a Futurist
How To Leverage Trends & Patterns To Create What’s Next
The future needs leaders with energy, stamina and increased ability to inspire and engage teams in the hybrid workplace
“Cheryl’s point about seeking to understand and find common ground with the factors that are challenging us, rather than reflexively pushing back and trying to fight those factors, was especially valuable and timely for our industry.”
The Future of Hybrid Teams
Hybrid teams are here to stay, research shows that virtual work and WFA (work from anywhere) is going to increase.
Although I felt that I was relatively effective in leading and engaging hybrid teams, Cheryl made me think twice about how to be even more effective… I also like the shared leadership model. I tend to try to do everything myself, but that doesn’t engage the team.
Leading Hybrid Teams In A Fast Changing Workplace
89% of workers surveyed have stated that they want to work remotely at least two days a week. We are in a new reality where workers expect increased flexibility and increased life/work balance. Leaders need to upskill their mindset, perspectives and strategies to inspire their hybrid teams
The session with Cheryl was dynamic and motivating. The new leadership mindset and intelligences will help organizations, if they're not already using the models, become more successful in team building.
The Future of Leadership
What are the attributes, what are the mindsets and what are the secrets to being a change leader driving towards the future of work.
Cheryl Cran was our keynote speaker for our annual leadership event and in a word she was outstanding. Cheryl’s unique perspective on the future of work and what is needed for companies to be on the leading edge brought tremendous value for our group. She spent time consulting with myself and the leadership team on our distinct culture and how to leverage what we were already doing well. Our leaders gave two thumbs up for Cheryl’s delivery style which was fast paced, direct and dynamic. In addition, the leaders really enjoyed that Cheryl joined us for our evening social. What I found very valuable as CEO of the company was the survey before event that she incorporated into her keynote as well as the real time polling and texting which really engaged our discerning group of leaders. Cheryl didn’t just talk about the future and trends she actually gave us the change leadership tools to create our next level of success.
The Future of Work is now – are you ready?
What will leaders and their teams have to do to thrive today and beyond to the year 2030?
Cheryl was the absolute perfect fit for our Futures Summit - we have a highly discerning group of credit union leaders who pride themselves on being on the leading edge AND Cheryl challenged them to think even more creatively, to stretch their innovation approach as well as to build future strategies based on the fast changing realities in the financial services industry. We would highly recommend Cheryl Cran as a future of work expert and keynote speaker.
The best way to create the future is to map it
Are you and your leaders fully ready to proactively lead into the future?
Cheryl worked with us on our first city-wide retreat. The retreat focused on the broad topics of innovation and leadership change. We invited attendees to our retreat that were both internal and external customers to our organization. Cheryl’s expertise could be seen in everything including the pre-planning of the event and during the day-and-half long retreat. During the retreat, Cheryl was masterful in tying together and helping each leader map out their future for themselves and their business.
Future ready teams - how to create agile, adaptable & innovative teams
Are your teams unified in vision, focus and purpose?
Cheryl Cran is not Sheryl Crow but she is a rock star none the less! We had Cheryl as our closing keynote speaker for a series of programs for our leadership teams. Cheryl worked with us on over a dozen events where she delivered to about 6000 leaders on future ready teams. Her ability to weave in the messages of the other presenters, her ability to engage the groups with humor, fun, authenticity and provocative thought was quite simply amazing and EXACTLY what we needed as a close to our events.
How To Attract and Retain Top Talent In a Hybrid Workers Market
95% of companies surveyed cite the rise in competition among companies to find and keep good people. The hybrid workplace reality means workers have more options than ever before as to where they will work and how they will work. 54% of workers are currently seeking other opportunities and that's because more workers are seeking to find work that lines up with their personal life circumstances. People don't leave their work they leave leaders who do not inspire, support or coach.
Our group rated Cheryl 10 out of 10 as our keynote speaker. She was our highest rated keynote speaker at our conference. She exceeded our expectations!
The Art of Change Leadership – Driving Transformation in a Fast Paced World
We are living in a time of massive change, disruption and volatility. Collectively we have lived and worked through more change in the past two years than we did in the previous decade. While change is the new norm the workplace needs 'change leaders' focused on transformation. Workers who are equipped to lead change have greater agility, ability to innovate and elevated abilities to collaborate.
Cheryl was a guest expert at our annual leadership conference – she presented on change leadership and recruiting talent. At a high level we found Cheryl’s approach, rapport with the leadership team and models she presented were exactly in line with our goals for conference. The end result is that it left us with wanting to know more about the change cycle and to look more closely at how to better support our leaders to be flexible and agile with ongoing change.
What to expect before the keynote
- In depth customization call with Cheryl focused on your goals for the event and expected outcomes, Cheryl will share post keynote tools and inclusions to ensure the keynote message ‘sticks’.
- A logistics discussion about platform being used for virtual or AV planning for in person events
- Cheryl will recommend a customized keynote title and content for your event that is aligned with your theme and event goals
- Cheryl sends a custom write up for your planning team to review to ensure it aligns with discussion in the customization call
- In addition to the custom write up, Cheryl will send a two-minute welcome video along with an anonymous privacy protected three-question quick survey for audience members to complete prior to the keynote
- An AV rehearsal call is scheduled to walk through the staging process (in studio for virtual)
- Cheryl develops the keynote including data gathered from the audience survey, research and trends data and other materials provided such as mission/vision/values – key elements from other presenters to ensure content of the overall event is aligned throughout the keynote messaging.
- Cheryl will text you when she arrives for in person event and for virtual, she will text you to ensure you can connect during the virtual keynote
- It’s show time!
During the keynote
- Cheryl arrives early to ensure smooth set up – for virtual events she logs on one hour prior to start and for in person she does an AV tech check either the night before the event or 90 minutes before the start time at the event.
- Cheryl brings her own laptop with presentation loaded and all adaptors
- Cheryl connects with the event contact to ensure everything is all set up and good to go
- When onstage Cheryl invites the audience to interact via text messaging and interactive polling.
- Her in person keynotes have music, videos, and movie clips Her virtual keynotes have polling/texting
- Cheryl ends her keynote with high inspiration and call to action items that can be applied immediately after the event by attendees for greater success
After the Keynote
- Cheryl meets and greets audience members, and/or signs books
- To ensure post keynote impact Cheryl provides access to one of her online courses for audience members to access post keynote
- Books are available for purchase to provide to audience members as a post keynote learning tool
- Cheryl will share the anonymous survey data overview from the audience surveys with organizing team
- Virtual events and videoed in person events are included and event planners can store the recordings for up to 30 days in a private password protected intranet.
Customize your keynote
For more information on how Cheryl can customize a
keynote for your next event connect with us today.