Training with a micro learning approach is the secret to worker attraction and retention in the hybrid workplace
It’s a workers market and it is predicted to stay that way until at least 2030.
44% of workers are actively keeping their options open for new opportunities.
Three out of four CEOs say a shortage of skilled workers prevents their organization from being future-ready. Build talent from within and give your leaders and teams the skills they need to be successful today and tomorrow with targeted training facilitated by NextMapping™.
We are proud to be a part of EdApp’s educate all initiative – we have created a FREE microlearning course based on Cheryl’s book, Super.Crucial.Human for anyone to access. Just point your camera at the QR code – sign up for EdApp (its free) and enjoy the course.
There is a predicted worker shortage until 2030
Investing in skills building for teams can ensure employee engagement and retention. In the fast-paced reality of today’s workplace, being the company with the most developed leaders and teams is a critical competitive advantage. What’s your plan to ensure your people have the latest and most up-to-date training to meet the challenges of change in your industry?
Because here’s the thing: there’s a disconnect. While 70% of organizations cite capability gaps as a top-five challenge, just 49% of employees say their companies provide skills training and growth opportunities.
Research shows Millennials and Gen Z’s will stay longer at companies that provide ongoing learning and development opportunities through training. Research also shows traditional jobs and roles will be a thing of the past and future workplaces will have a combination of full-time, part- time and freelance outsourced workers – all of whom must be equipped to participate in your plan for future success.
Companies such as Amazon are already investing billions in upskilling and reskilling the workforce. An emphasis on lifelong learning will be increasingly important to keep up with competing organizations.
What skills does the future demand?
To navigate a fast-changing environment, leaders and teams must be able to:
- Elevate ‘essential human skills’ to navigate the fast pace of change
- Navigate the nuances of working successfully in a hybrid workplace
- Handle massive amounts of information and discern the best course of action
- Lead change with courage, direction, conviction, and vision
- Understand multiple contexts and communicate to a variety of stakeholders
- Collaborate and innovate with diverse people with diverse personalities
- Leverage technology with a primary focus on “people first”
What do companies experience post-training?
After completing NextMappingTM training, you can expect:
- Increased business growth as leaders’ and teams’ skill levels increase
- Increased innovation and synergy between leaders and within teams
- Increased creative client solutions due to more skilled and empowered team members
- Increased motivation and engagement by all employees
- Increased ability to recruit and retain high-performing talent
- Increased leadership and team alignment to creating a future- focused vision and mission
Need our help?
We’ve got you covered – reach out we would love to connect with you.
Did you know?
Workers Shortage To Continue to At Least 2030
25% Increase in Workers Seeking Remote Work in 2022
21% Increase in Freelance Work in Past Year
70% Of Leaders Say They Are Hiring MORE in 2022
Highly relevant material that is critical to current business operations.
I feel energized and more future-focused than I have in a while!
Cheryl should have been booked for a longer time block!
NextMappingTM is our proprietary process to help organizations, leaders, teams and entrepreneurs elevate their ability to chart a course forward and be ready for the future.