Super. Crucial. Human – the NEXT needs you!
The future is human! There is a predicted workers shortage until the year 2030. We need MORE people in this automated, AI, roboticized world. What we need is more people who have super crucial human skills to navigate the next now.
Super. Crucial. Human provides inspiration for the future of being human along with the four crucial human skills that need to be developed to be better humans. Being a better human translates to being a better leader, team member and person. The book includes exercises to upskill to the future ready skills needed to succeed now.
Readers will learn
- Why LQ or Love Quotient is the requirement to being a better human
- Why the future is no longer just about ‘work’ it’s about all things
- The four crucial human skills needed to thrive in a post pandemic and constantly changing world
- How to increase your compassion as a crucial human skill
- How to become a master communicator who practices conscious communication
- How to leverage creativity as a real time action in your everyday activities
- How to elevate collaboration by leveraging the ‘me to we’ mindset model
- Inspiration on why the ‘next needs you’ and what’s next for you
In Super Crucial Human, Cheryl highlights building a mindset focused on learning and building deep human connections – it’s an insightful read for anyone serious about future-proofing their leadership capabilities.
Super.Crucial. Human. is a must read by future of all things expert Cheryl Cran. This book provides succinct and inspirational ideas on not only why we need to be better humans but how we can help ourselves AND others get there too.
There’s never been a better time for Cheryl Cran’s new book, Super.Crucial. Human. We need this book now to help us be better, know better and do better. Highly recommend!
About the author
Cheryl Cran is the founder of NextMapping™, a future of work consultancy. She is the author of ten books, including NextMapping and The Art of Change Leadership – Driving Transformation In a Fast Paced World. Her clients include Amazon, Allstream, Salesforce, PWC, Upwork and more. The purpose of Cheryl’s work is to help leaders and teams create their ‘Next’ – with a people-first mindset and a strong focus on the human condition.