The Future is Human - How AI and ChatGPT Requires Us To Be Better Leaders
Based on Cheryl’s best selling book, ‘Super.Crucial.Human.’
This keynote focuses on the key human skills leaders and teams need to have in a fast changing AI and ChatGPT era.
Based on the best selling book, ‘Super.Crucial.Human.’
Research has confirmed that not only are we in a workers market, we are going to need MORE people now and into the future even with the rise of automation, AI, ChatGPT and robotics.
What we need is people who have crucial human skills – skills that go beyond the basics when it comes to compassion, creativity, communication and collaboration.
This keynote will INSPIRE, elevate the mindsets of audience members to embrace that being human means we have infinite possibilities to evolve and to adapt at the speed of change. Audiences will leave with practical tools that they can apply personally and take back to their leaders and teams.
In this keynote you will learn:
- Research on the digital and social trends that are driving the urgent need for everyone to develop ‘crucial human skills’
- How to reframe challenges, setbacks and disruptions into elevated opportunities to evolve and grow
- The 4 C’s of being a super crucial human – next level skills of compassion, creativity, conscious communication and collaboration
- How everyone can elevate to being ‘change leaders’ driving positive change forward
- How to leverage the ‘me to we’ mindset model to increase collaboration in a hybrid workplace reality
- Actionable models and strategic ideas on how to elevate crucial human skills and apply in real time in life and work for accelerated success in all relationships
From our first conversation it was obvious that Cheryl was very knowledgeable in the Future of Work and took the time to understand the objectives of our organization and our event. Her presentation was engaging and informative and set up the rest of our day perfectly. We had a diverse audience which included secondary school students, educators, industry experts and government officials. Everyone took something away from Cheryl’s speech and commented on the power of the presentation in their feedback comments. I would welcome working with Cheryl again in the future.
Her keynote was titled, “The Art of Change Leadership - How to Flex in Flux” and her message was truly timely and of high value to our participants. We received overwhelming positive feedback from our group about Cheryl’s dynamic delivery style, the polling and Q&A interaction, and the survey she sent to participants to get to know her audience and customize her presentation. Cheryl’s opening keynote started our conference off with huge energy - we loved the videos and the music that got everyone excited for the rest of the day.
Customize your keynote
For more information on how Cheryl can customize a
keynote for your next event connect with us today.